What is 'intelligent motor control'?
Simply put, it's the smart way to manage aeration fans.
- Efficiently manages up to four fans per bin.
- Analyzes fan behavior on start-up and monitors amperage while running for true overload protection.
- Works with both single and three phase power to guard against costly catastrophic failures.
- Resarts fans after a power outage - saves you time and keeps fans running.
- Manages fan starts per hour, avoiding dangerous motor overheating and electrical system overload.
- Logs fan run-times and number of starts, letting you know when it's time to schedule maintenance.
- Sends text and email alerts when problems are detected, minimizing downtime.